IHG Reward Club has released new Southeast & Southwest Asia bonus points package offers for stays between April 1 to June 30, 2014.
You must book the special Bonus Points-package rate to be eligible for extra points. The rate plan is usually more expensive than the lowest discounted rates.
You can access this offer in IHG’s website here.
These are good for business travelers that can expense their stays and collect some extra points along the way or to get some extra base points to qualify Gold or Platinum status. These bonus points are base points qualifying.
Here are the participating properties:
1,000 bonus points per night + breakfast
- Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
- Crowne Plaza Kochi
- Holiday Inn Chiangmai
- Holiday Inn Cochin
- Holiday Inn Melaka
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach
2,000 bonus points per stay + Value Adds* (Available at selected hotels)
- InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
- InterContinental Hua Hin Resort
- Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
- Crowne Plaza Bengaluru Electronics City
- Crowne Plaza West Hanoi
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
- Holiday Inn Resort Penang
- Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Ashram Road
- Holiday Inn Express Chennai Mahindra World City
3,000 bonus points per stay
- InterContinental Kuala Lumpur
- InterContinental Manila
- Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie
- Holiday Inn Pattaya
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
- Holiday Inn Mumbai, International Airport
- Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
4,000 bonus points per stay + Value Adds* (Available at selected hotels)
I have only booked the bonus points package rate once or twice. These are not usually good deals for consumers, but can sometimes work to your advantage.
If there are no discount rates available for the hotel that you are booking, you can pick up some extra points by booking this rate plan.