Shangri-La Golden Circle has points to miles 25% conversion bonus with 6 participating airlines between April 1 and June 30, 2014.
You can convert minimum of 2,500 points at a time in increments of 500 points.
You can access Shangri-La’s web page for this offer here.
The participating airline loyalty programs for this conversion bonus are:
Air France-KLM – Flying Blue
British Airways – Executive Club
Cathay Pacific – Asia Miles
Lufthansa – Miles&More
South African Airways – Voyager
United Airlines – MileagePlus
The usual conversion rate is 1 Golden Circle point to one airline mile that is really terrible. I would use the Golden Circle points to hotel awards rather than converting them to miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is only open to Shangri-La Golden Circle members who are also members of the selected participating Frequent Flyer Programmes. To enroll as a member of any selected participating Frequent Flyer Programmes, please click below:
– Asia Miles
– British Airways Executive Club
– Air France Flying Blue
– Lufthansa Miles & More
– United Airlines Mileage Plus
– South African Airways Voyager
- Eligible Golden Circle members will receive 25% Bonus Miles when they convert GC Award Points into Miles of the selected participating Frequent Flyer Programme between noon (HK Time) of 1 April 2014 and noon (HK Time) of 30 June 2014.
- A minimum of 2,500 GC Award Points is required for each conversion request with additional point conversions made in increments of 500 GC Award Points.
- Once the conversion is made, no amendment or cancellation is allowed. The conversion is non-reversible and non-redeemable for cash.
- The 25% Bonus Miles will be awarded upon confirmation of the conversion request and credited to the selected Frequent Flyer Programmes within 6 to 8 weeks.
- Redemption or usage of GC Award Points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other participating Frequent Flyer Programme or Golden Circle offer or promotion.
- For the complete terms and conditions of each participating Frequent Flyer Programme, please contact the Frequent Flyer Programme directly.
- Other Golden Circle Terms and Conditions apply.