Shangri-La Golden Circle has “Less Is More” award discount campaign for stays from May 2 to July 27, 2014, that are booked between now and July 27.
You will receive 30% off at standard and club room awards. The discount for award stays at executive stays is 50%.
You can access Shangri-La Golden Circle’s web page for this offer here.
The following hotels are excluded from this offer: Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort, Kota Kinabalu, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang and Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa.
Shangri-La seems to be having these award discount sales every once in a while. If you have Golden Circle points, you could stretch them further during these offer periods.
Here are the terms and condition of this promotion:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in the Standard Room, Horizon/Trades Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel and Traders hotel, excluding Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort, Kota Kinabalu, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang and Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 23 April to noon on 26 July 2014 (Hong Kong Time) for weekend stays (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) from 2 May 2014 to 27 July 2014.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at Hotel Reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Weekend Escape Room Award redemption can only be made for members’ stay only. Nominee redemption booking is not applicable to this promotion.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.