Turkish Airlines has a promotion for buying and/or gifting Miles&Smiles miles by June 30, 2014.
You can get 50% bonus on purchased miles and can purchase up to 50,000 miles per account per calendar year.
You can access this offer on Turkish’ website here.
The usual price of a Turkish Miles is 2 euro cent. During the promotional period the price is 1.33 euro cents once the bonus has been factored in. At the current exchange rates the price in USD is 1.84 cents per mile.
The Turkish Miles&Smiles program is changing on June 1, 2014, and nobody is quite sure what to expect. This could be a way to stack up on miles and to use them under the old award chart that is beneficial likely to many (if not all).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- All Miles&Smiles members can benefit from bonus miles purchase application.
- Purchased bonus miles and fee for purchased bonus miles are non-refundable.
- Miles cost 0.02 Euro(include tax) per 1 miles within the Bonus Miles purchasing procedure.
- Members can purchase up to maximum 50.000 bonus miles for their own accounts or for each other members accounts within each calender year.
- Purchased bonus Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles Program.
- The campaign is valid until 30 June 2014.
- Purchased bonus miles through web site & call center post immediately to the member’s account. And the miles given as a gift will be posted to members account at the same time.
- Minimum 1000 bonus miles can purchase.
- Sms and e-mail message send to our member after posted bonus miles to the member account