Hyatt Gold Passport has a summer promotion for triple British Airways Executive Club Avios for stays between May 1 and August 31, 2014.
You can start earning 1,000 bonus miles starting from your second stay during the promotional period and you can earn the bonus maximum of 14 times.
You can access and register for this promotion here.
Here’s table explaining how the bonus miles + base miles stack up:
Seems that this might be the Hyatt’s summer promotion this year. 1,500 miles per stay (500 base + 1,000 bonus) is not bad for cheap stays, but makes very little sense for expensive ones.
Here are the terms of the British Airways offer:
- To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with Hyatt Gold Passport using enrolment code BA14S, select British Airways Executive Club Avios as their earning preference and provide their Executive Club membership number at time of check-in.
- All Hyatt Gold Passport terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions on goldpassport.com
- Offer available for new bookings made between May 1, 2014 and August 31, 2014 for stays from May 1, 2014 until the August 31, 2014 (“Promotional Period”) at participating Hyatt hotels (“Participating Properties”) only. Click here for a list of participating hotels.
- Triple Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any Eligible Rate. For the purpose of this Promotion, an “Eligible Rate” shall be defined as any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on hyatt.com, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume account rates, AAA, senior citizen rates and Points + Cash awards. “Ineligible Rates” are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, third-party Internet rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time). A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
- To receive bonus Avios you must register for this promotion, provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and British Airways Executive Club member number at check-in, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered, and choose British Airways Executive Club Avios for your stay. During the Promotion Period, complete two (2) Eligible Stays at any participating Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™ or Hyatt Residence Club® hotel and resort worldwide. Beginning with your second Eligible Stay, you will earn 1,000 bonus Avios for every Eligible Stay, up to your fifteenth (15) Eligible Stay. Bonus Avios are not awarded on your first Eligible Stay so you can earn bonus Avios on up to fourteen Eligible Stays. Bonus Avios are awarded in addition to the 500 base miles you can earn for each Eligible Stay. These miles are cumulative. A maximum of 7,500 base Avios and 14,000 bonus Avios may be earned during Promotion Period.
|Eligible Stay||Base Avios||Bonus Avios||Total Avios Earned Under Offer|
|After 1st Eligible Stay||+500||=500|
|After 2nd Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=2,000|
|After 3rd Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=3,500|
|After 4th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=5,000|
|After 5th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=6,500|
|After 6th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=8,000|
|After 7th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=9,500|
|After 8th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=11,000|
|After 9th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=12,500|
|After 10th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=14,000|
|After 11th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=15,500|
|After 12th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=17,000|
|After 13th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=18,500|
|After 14th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=20,000|
|After 15th Eligible Stay||+500||+1,000||=21,500|
- PLEASE NOTE: You may only register for this Promotion once (regardless of the airline partner). If you register for this Promotion for more than one airline loyalty program, you will only earn the Additional miles set forth above under the Promotion for the airline loyalty program that you provided at check-in during your first Eligible Stay during the Promotion Period. If you select a different airline during your subsequent Eligible Stays, your additional miles will be awarded for the airline loyalty program that you provided at check-in during your first Eligible Stay during the Promotion Period.
- Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. The maximum number of stays per Eligible Participant that are eligible for this Promotion is fifteen (15).
- Offer is subject to availability, no advanced reservation is required. BAEC membership number must be quoted at the time of booking.