Le Club Accorhotels has a new offer for Novotel & Mercure stays in Italy, Greece and Israel between May 1 and August 31, 2014.
You can earn triple Le Club Accorhotels points but you must make your booking between May 1 and June 1, 2014.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Seems that that there are no rate restrictions (at least not per T&C’s) that would require you to book a higher rate to be eligible for the bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1.General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the offer “Novotel and Mercure and the holiday that triples your points!”.
2. The offer must be booked between 01/05/2014 and 01/06/2014 for a stay between 01/06/2014 and 30/06/2014 at one of the participating hotels in Italy, Israel and Greece.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from points X3.
4. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line (on accorhotels.com) or via call centers to benefit from this offer.
6. Each member can only benefit once from the bonus points X3.
7. The offer is only valid for stays in Novotel and Mercure hotel partecipating in Italy, Greece and Israel.
8. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. Bonuspoints will be credited up to 10 days after check-out.