Le Club Accorhotels has a new offer for Alitalia Millemiglia members that can earn brand dependent bonus miles for one stay between May 1 and August 31, 2014.
This offer is valid at any of the participating 70 hotels in Italy and should be available on any rate (no exclusions on the Terms and conditions).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the bonus miles/points earned by the brand:
400 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points (equivalent to 200 miles): ibis and ibis Styles hotel
600 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points (equivalent to 300 miles): Mercure, Novotel and Adagio hotel
1000 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points (equivalent to 500 miles): MGallery and Pullman hotel
1500 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points (equivalent to 750 miles): Sofitel hotel
The terms and conditions state that you earn bonus points, but the text of the copy that you earn bonus points that are then converted to Alitalia miles.
Many would probably prefer the bonus points over the miles, but not sure if this is possible.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Your holidays in Italy with Accor hotels” offer.
2. This offer is valid for stays with an arrival date from May, 1st until August, 31st 2014 and booked between April 17th till May, 31st 2014. The offer has to be booked in one of the hotels participating in this promotion.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from 400 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points in ibis and ibis Styles hotels, 600 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points in Mercure, Novotel and Adagio hotels, 1000 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points in MGallery and Pullman hotels and 1500 Le Club Accorhotels bonus points in Sofitel hotel participating in this offer in Italy.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time online (at accorhotels.com and participating brand websites), or via the Accor Call Center to benefit from this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points and converted into MilleMiglia miles according to the applicable conversion rule.
7. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated MilleMiglia as the preferred conversion option ahead of the stay.
8. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
9. The bonus mile can be allocated maximum 1 time per member.
10. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability.
12. See the rate for conditions of sale.