British Airways Executive Club members residing (or their accounts must be) in United States and Canada can earn up to 100,000 bonus Avios for transatlantic travel between May 12 and August 31, 2014.
The British Airways version of the promotion (access the AA version here) is only eligible for trips between (originating or ending) in the United States or Canada (no Mexico) and UK or Europe.
You can access and register for this offer on BA’s website here.
The number of bonus Avios that you can earn for up to four round-trips during the promotional period is dependent of the table above.
The offer is valid for flights operated and marketed by American Airlines, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, OpenSkies and US Airways.
There must be Iberia and Finnair versions of this offer coming out at as well. The difference between the AA and BA one is that the AA one is eligible for residents of Mexico and the country is included in the eligible countries for the bonus too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Avios bonus for US and Canadian Executive Club Members on qualifying, round trip transatlantic flights booked in flexible/non-restricted Economy or higher fares for travel completed by August 31, 2014. Bonus may up earned on up to four (4) round trips flown during the promotional period. Pre-travel registration required.
1. To be eligible for this promotion, British Airways Executive Club Members at least 18 years of age who are locally enrolled and residing in the United States or Canada must (i) register for the promotion between May 12, 2014 and August 31, 2014, inclusive, at ba.com; if you are not a current Member, you must enroll in Executive Club and register; and (ii) after registering sufficiently in advance of outbound travel, book and then complete qualifying flights by August 31, 2014. British Airways (“BA”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members. By taking part in this promotion, Members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions of the offer.
2. Existing bookings made prior to the promotional period do not qualify and this offer cannot be applied retroactively.
3. This Executive Club bonus Avios offer is valid on qualifying British Airways, American Airlines, Finnair, Iberia, OpenSkies or US Airways operated and marketed non-stop flights to the UK or Europe. Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare transatlantic ticket for travel beginning and ending in the United States or Canada for flights in the following booking classes (which are unrestricted or have limited restrictions):
(i) on British Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Club World Business class, World Traveller Plus Premium Economy or flexible/non-restricted World Traveller Economy class: F, A, J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(ii) on American Airlines operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: F, A, P, J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
(iii) on Finnair operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, I, Y, B, or H;
(iv) on Iberia operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, R, I, Y, B, or H;
(v) on OpenSkies operated flights, includes fares booked in Biz Bed/Business, Prem Plus/Premium Economy and flexible/non-restricted Eco/Economy: J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(vi) on US Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: C, D, Z, Y, or B. This promotion does not apply to flights marketed or operated by franchises, including Comair, Iberia Express, and Sun-Air, or any other code share partners oroneworld© Alliance Members.
4. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the booking/selling class of the fare purchased qualifies for this promotion. Please confirm prior to purchase. For bookings onba.com, simply click on the flight number hyperlink on the “Choose your flights” page and refer to the booking/selling classes listed above in 3. (Discount Economy class fares, including those booked/sold in K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, or G fare classes, do not qualify for this offer.)
5. Member can earn 25,000 bonus Avios points for a round trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in First or Business class; 10,000 bonus Avios points for a round trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in Premium Economy class; and 5,000 bonus Avios points for a round trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying transatlantic ticket in flexible/non-restricted Economy class. Member may earn a bonus on up to four (4) qualifying round trips flown during the promotional period.
6. Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their qualifying flights and again at check-in for each flight flown during the promotional period.
7. The following are not qualifying flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal, including, but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or airline industry discounted fares, Consolidator or Wholesale fares, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons; or (iv) upgraded tickets (except those originally booked and purchased in one of the qualifying booking classes with all other terms and conditions of this offer applicable).
8. Qualifying flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that Members are unable to book qualifying flights.
9. Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for bonus Avios to be credited to your Executive Club account.
10. British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
11. Member must pay all applicable taxes, fees, and carrier charges.
12. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, at any time.
13. Subject to the full terms and conditions of the Executive Club Programme as set out on ba.com
14. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
15. Other significant restrictions apply.