Turkish Airlines and Samsung have a great offer for those that are on the market for a new phone or pad. You can get 5,000 Miles&Smiles miles for buying a device in Turkey and applying for miles by July 3, 2014.
This offer that you can take advantage twice for maximum of 10,000 Miles&Smiles miles is valid for purchase of the following Samsung products: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 3 Neo, Galaxy Grand 2, Galaxy Grand Neo, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.
You can access Turkish Airlines web page for this offer here.
This is an interesting offer that seems to be available for only for purchases made in Turkey and those that have a Turkish cell phone number, but no residency is required. I have no idea if the Samsung products are competitively priced in this market.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Campaign is valid between 5th of May -30th of June, at participating Samsung Digital Plaza’s and Samsung Mobile shops. For the shop list please refer to www.samsung.com.
- In order to join the campaign take your invoice photo first.
- Send an SMS to 4730 by writing down MIL, name and surname, by putting space inbetween the words (MIL, NAME, SURNAME)
- When you get the reply SMS, please select the link in the message
- Enter the required data (TK number, IMEI, email)
- Upload your invoice photo
- After checking and validating your invoice, 5000 Miles&Smiles miles will be uploaded to your account.
- You can be joining the campaign twice with the same TK number.
- In order to be joining the campaign you need to have a Miles&Smiles subscription and TK number
- For the miles usage, general Miles&Smiles program rules are applied
- Sending SMS will be charged to 1 SMS price at operators’ tarrif
- During filling the campaign form and uploading invoice, there can be a data cost from the service provider or the operator.
- The last apply date will be 3rd of July 2014.
- Samsung Electronics Istanbul Pazarlama ve Ticaret Ltd.Şti. has right to change the campaign condition