Le Club Accorhotels has launched a summer sale for properties in the Northern Hemisphere for stays between June 2 and August 31, 2014.
You can get 25% off of stays of 3 or 4 nights and 30% off of stays of 5, 6, or 7 nights. You will also receive triple Le Club Accorhotels points (12% back at the base level or 16% at the Platinum level).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
The rate includes confirmed 3PM check out and a bouquet of flowers or fruit basket during the stay.
Here’s the rate display for Sofitel Budapest
The sale rate is the lowest rate available for the five night stay in July.
Sofitel sales usually max at the 40% level once or twice a year. The summer is slow season for business travel and hotels tend to offer good discounts at this time.
Considering that you will receive 12% to 16% of the rate paid back in Le Club Accorhotels points, the discount is effectively 42% to 46% off of the best available rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
Offer is valid from June 1 to August 31, 2014 and includes accommodation, a basket of fruit or a bouquet of flowers one time during the stay (depending on the hotel) and a guaranteed late check-out until 3pm.
– The discount is based on the “Best Flexible Rate” .
– Available room categories depend on the hotel.
– Offer is subject to conditions and blackout dates may apply.
– The hotel’s children policy applies.
– For some destinations, stated prices do not include local taxes, extras or gratuities (to be paid at the hotel) and may vary according to dates and the hotel’s general terms and conditions.
– Offer does not apply for groups and cannot be combined with other promotions.
– Full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at time of booking. This full deposit is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.