Starwood has up to 50% “Red Hot Deals” off sale for stays at participating properties in Australia, Fiji & New Caledonia between now and September 30, 2014. You need to book this offer by May 30.
You must make sure that you book one of the following rate codes in order to be eligible for the bonus points:DAILY50, DAILYRB, CCCD50, SPRD50 or SPRD50B.
You can access SPG web page for this sale here.
Note that this bonus points offer is per STAY and not per NIGHT. You can earn the bonus unlimited number of times by hotel hopping.
You should only book this rate when your travel plans are firm as the rate is prepaid, nonrefundable and noncancelable.
Rate display for Sheraton Denarau
The “Red Hot Deals” rate that is eligible for the bonus is the same as the Hot Escapes.
This is a nice sweetener if you can hotel hop and collect the bonus points number of times. The bookings must be somewhat soft in the down under. Why would Starwood otherwise offer 1,000 bonus Starpoints by stay?
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid for stays booked between 16-30 May 2014 and completed before 30 September 2014 at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Australia, New Caledonia and Fiji.
- 1,000 Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on rate code DAILY50, DAILYRB, CCCD50, SPRD50 or SPRD50B (promo code “Red Hot Deal – May sale”) only and will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. Must be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest to receive Starpoints. Enroll for free at www.spg.com.
- Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur.
- Offer not applicable to groups or with other special offers.