Accor is about to launch their up to 40% off Ibis, Ibis Styles & Mercure Summer 2014 sales for UK and Ireland for stays between July 19 and September 2, 2014.
The booking window is from June 2 to September 9, 2014. You can access Accor’s web page for the combined sales here.
The terms and conditions refer to bonus Le Club Accorhotels points but the actual sale pages do not. We may have to wait until the sale is live before knowing for sure if Accor has thrown in a bonus.
Accor also has brand specific sale pages
We have to wait another 10 days to find out if this sale is a good one or not. It may include some Le Club Accorhotels bonus points as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the ‘Mercure Summer Sale 2014’, ‘Ibis & ibis Styles Summer Sale’ &’Novotel Summer Sale’ offer.
2. This offer is valid for any ‘Mercure Summer Sale 2014’, ‘Ibis & ibis Styles Summer Sale’ & ‘Novotel Summer Sale’ stay of at least one night done between 19/07/2014 to 2/11/2014 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 2/6/2014 to 8/9/2014.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from Standard Le Club Accorhotels points (depending on status) at one of the participating hotels in the UK&I.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.