SPG has a new and interesting promotion for stays at participating hotels in Australia, New Caledonia and Fiji until December 31, 2014.
You can get 500 bonus Starpoints by merely showing your reservation to the front desk agent using the app at the time of checking in. No booking using the Android, iPhone or iPad app is required unlike in some other similar promotions in the past.
You can access SPG’s web page for this offer here.
Here are the participating properties:
This is about the easiest additional 500 Starpoints that you can get per paid stay in Australia, Fiji and New Caledonia. All you have to do is to show your reservation using one of the apps.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Offer is valid for stays booked and consumed between 16 May and 31 December 2014 at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Australia, New Caledonia and Fiji.
• The SPG App is available for iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and Apple® Passbook®.
• 500 Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay after displaying your stay info or reservation number through one of the SPG Apps at check-in time
• 500 Starpoints will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. Must be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest to receive Starpoints. Enroll for free at www.spg.com.
• Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur.
• Offer not applicable to groups or with other special offers.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.