Le Club Accorhotels has new offer for Alitalia MilleMiglia member stays in all of Italy and select cities elsewhere between June 11 and September 12, 2014, that are booked between June 4 and July 4.
You can earn up to 1,000 Alitalia miles per stay (Le Club Accorhotels will deposit 2,000 points regardless of the rate paid to your account that will convert to 1,000 miles).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have activated the auto conversion of Le Club Accorhotels points to Alitalia MilleMglia miles in order to take advantage of this offer. You can do this on Le Club Accorhotels account management.
Here are the countries & cities where this offer is available:
Italy: all Accor hotels
Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia
United Kingdom: London
Germany: Berlin, Monaco, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Frankfurt
France: Paris, Nice, Montpellier, Lyon
This is a good offer for those inexpensive one night stays if you are a collector of Alitalia miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Terms and conditions of Le Club Accorhotels sale are applied to the “Up to 100,000 miles with Alitalia Accor hotels!” offer.
2. Offer “Up to 100,000 miles with Alitalia Accor hotels!” is valid for stays from 11/06/2014 to 12/09/2014 booked between 04/06/2014 and 04/07/2014 in one of the Accor hotels participating in this promotion in Italy, France (Paris, Nice, Montpellier, Lyon), Spain (Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona, Valencia), United Kingdom (London), Germany (Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Monaco, and Berlin).
3. MilleMiglia Program offer allows members to take advantage of the promotion regardless of the level of membership in Le Club Accorhotels program: 2.000 Le Club Accorhotels points (equal to 1.000 Alitalia miles) per stay, up to a maximum of 100 stays.
4. To take advantage of this offer you need to make an online reservation (on accorhotels.com or on the websites of participating brands) or via Accor reservations centers .
5. Loyalty card number must be notified at the time of booking and also be presented at the hotel reception upon check-in .
6. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points and converted into MilleMiglia miles according to the applicable conversion rule.
7. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have activated MilleMiglia as the preferred conversion option ahead of the stay. To do this, please follow these steps: click on “Manage my account”, select “My loyalty card” + “My rewards” + “Activate/Deactivate automatic conversion of my points into partner points”, choose “Option 2: I would like to convert my Le Club Accorhotels points into points for other loyalty programs systematically”, then choose Alitalia to convert automatically your points.
8. To take advantage of this offer, member needs to leave the automatic conversion of points into partner points option, until the end of this promotion.
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. The same member cannot credit the bonus miles for more than a stay (up to a maximum of 100 stays) .
11. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
12. This offer is subject to availability.
13. See the rate for conditions of sale.