Avianca is offering up to 25% points to LifeMiles conversion bonus with select partners mainly banks in Central and Northern South America between June 2 – 30, 2014.
There are, however, 25% bonus for converting Hilton HHonors and IHG Rewards Club points as well.
You can access this offer on LifeMiles website here.
Here’s the conversion table for Hilton HHonors and IHG Rewards Club:
Note that if you are planning to convert either Hilton HHonors or IHG Rewards Club it would be wise to do as early in the month as possible to ensure that the transaction gets recorded with LifeMiles during the promotional period.
Converting Hilton HHonors to LifeMiles at this ratio makes no sense at all. It can, however, makes sense to convert IHG Rewards Club points to LifeMiles IF you are very rich in them and you have good use for LifeMiles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This Promotion is valid only to transfer points or miles from participating partners to miles of the LifeMiles program from June 2ndto June 30th of 2014.
- LifeMiles grants a 25% bonus on the points of the participating partners transferred to LifeMiles, which is calculated on the transfer LifeMiles received in the member’s account. These bonuses apply exclusively to participating partners.
- Some participating partners grant additional bonuses. These bonuses are added to the bonus of 25% granted by LifeMiles and is calculated on the LifeMiles received in transfer to the member’s account.
- You can find the full list of participating partners in this promotion and the list of participating partners that offer additional bonuses in LifeMiles.com. Each member is responsible for checking if the participant partner is involved in the promotion and their respective applicable bonus, before making the transfer.
- This promotion is not eligible for mileage accrual through cobranded LifeMiles credit and / or debit cards.
- For some of the partner Mile or Point programs, a charge for the transfer applies in accordance with their conditions or regulations, for which LifeMiles is not responsible. The minimum and maximum quantity of points/miles to transfer or convert to LifeMiles depends on the policies of each partner. Before transferring the points/miles to LifeMiles, the member is responsible of consulting with the partner about its regulations, conditions and charges.
- The transfer of Points or Miles from participating partners to LifeMiles can also be made to family or friends accounts according to LifeMiles policies, whenever permitted by the policies of your issuer partner.
- Neither Miles earned through transfer nor bonus Miles earned with this promotion apply to obtain or maintain the LifeMiles Elite Status.
- The LifeMiles bonus along with your Miles will be credited no later than one week after the participating partner reports the request of miles transfer.
- LifeMiles is not responsible for reporting the transfer request by the partner or by the time each partner takes in doing so.
- Once the points are transferred to LifeMiles, the transaction cannot be reversed.
- Upon completion of the transfer, Terms and Conditions of the LifeMiles Program apply
- Ask participating partners of your interest for additional regulations
- LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles Corp.