IHG Reward Club has released new Middle East & Africa bonus points package offers for stays between July 1 to September 30, 2014.
You must book the special Bonus Points-package rate to be eligible for extra points. The rate plan is usually more expensive than the lowest discounted rates.
You can access this offer in IHG’s website here.
These are good for business travelers that can expense their stays and collect some extra points along the way or to get some extra base points for qualifying to Gold or Platinum status. These bonus points are base points qualifying
Here are the participating properties:
1,000 bonus points per night + breakfast
- InterContinental Lusaka
- Holiday Inn Dubai – Downtown Dubai
- Holiday Inn Kuwait – Downtown
- Holiday Inn Sandton – Rivonia Road
2,000 bonus points per stay + Value Adds*
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- InterContinental Al Ahsa
- InterContinental Al Khobar
- InterContinental Al Jubail
- InterContinental Dubai-Festival City
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
- Crowne Plaza Al Khobar
- Crowne Plaza Dubai
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira
- Crowne Plaza Dubai-Festival City
- Crowne Plaza Sohar
- Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
- Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai – Embassy District
- Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre
4,000 bonus points per stay + Value Adds*
5,000 bonus points per stay + breakfast
I have only booked the bonus points package rate once or twice. These are not usually good deals for consumers, but can work to your advantage sometimes.
If there are no discount rates available for the hotel that you are booking, you can pick up some extra points by booking this rate plan.