Shangri-La seems to be targeting Golden Circle accounts that have not had stays for a while. Those that received the offer can earn 1,000 bonus points for a stay by September 30, 2014.
The 1,000 bonus points are in addition to the regular points that you earn from the stay. You can earn this bonus only one time.
There is no web page on Shangri-La’s website for this offer. If you received the email there is no need to register for it.
The 1,000 bonus points are enough for a free night at number of properties per the box below. Shangri-La often runs award promotions when you can use 30% less points for a room.
Couple of family accounts were targeted for this offer that took advantage of the anniversary game. Maybe I finally should go and stay at one of their properties?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at any participating Shangri-La hotel, resorts, Kerry hotel and Traders hotel.
- One thousand (1,000) bonus GC Award Points will be credited to the member who made a qualifying stay during the promotion period. The bonus GC Award Points will be received in four to six weeks after the promotion period ends.
- Regardless of number of stays or bookings during the promotion period, a maximum of 1,000 bonus points will be offered for each member.
- The offer is exclusive to the recipients of this promotion e-mail and is non-transferrable.
- Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers upon check-in in order to enjoy this offer.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and promotion.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.