Le Club Accorhotels has a great offer for stays at participating Ibis and Ibis Styles hotels in the UK & Ireland between July 21 and November 2, 2014. The booking must be made between July 14-27.
You can get 2,000 bonus points by booking any “Summer Sale” rates that may also include a breakfast. It is unclear from the text and the terms and conditions if you can earn this bonus more than once.
Here’s the rate display for Ibis Belfast:
The summer sale rate is great and would earn you 40 euro voucher that basically discounts the rate in half.
If you can book a decent Ibis or Ibis Styles hotel in the UK or Ireland, this 2,000 bonus points offer is great. It is unfortunate that the terms and conditions are not clear if you can earn this bonus more than once.
Here are the terms and condition of this Ibis offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the ‘ibis & ibis Styles summer sale’ offer.
2. This offer is valid for any “’ibis & ibis Styles summer sale’ stay of at least one night made between 21st July 2014 – 2nd Nov 2014 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 14th July 2014 – 27th July 2014
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 2,000 bonusin one of the participating hotels in the UK&I.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
*£30 is based on a 2,000 point equivalent