Four previously non-Le Club Accorhotels participating Accor hotels in Australia are now part of the program and offering triple points for stays between July 15 – September 30, 2014, that are booked by August 31.
The bonus triple points are calculated based on the non-status member earnings. Elite bonuses are not tripled.
Here are the four participating hotels:
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
The Menzies Sydney
Sofitel Brisbane Central
This is good offer that you can combine with the double points offer for all Accor properties in Asia (read more here) for even juicier point earnings.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply.
2. This offer is valid at Sofitel Brisbane Central, Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach and The Menzies Sydney only.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning triple points at particpating hotels in this offer in Australia.
4. To earn triple points, bookings must be made either online via www.accorhotels.comor via Accor call centres only.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of the stay.
7. Bonus points are calculated on the Classic earn rate with no point acceleration.
8. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
9. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.