Starwood has launched a separate “Red Hot Deals” for Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam that are up to 50% off of the BAR. This sale is valid for stays until March 31, 2015, and should be booked by August 3.
Note that the maximum discount is 50%, but in reality is often much less. These rates often pop up as the lowest, however.
You can access Starwood’s page for this sale here:
Here are the participating properties:
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers – Rates from THB 3,400++
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok – Rates from THB 4,600++
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok – Rates from THB 3,500++
Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel – Rates from THB THB 4,000++
Le Méridien Bangkok – Rates from THB 3,720++
The St. Regis Bangkok – Rates from THB 5,600++
Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 – Rates from THB 2,625++
W Bangkok – Rates from THB 4,880++
Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 – Rates from THB 2,699++
Le Méridien Chiang Mai – Rates from THB 2,960+++
Le Méridien Chiang Rai Resort, Thailand – Rates from THB 1,890++
Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa – Rates from THB 4,900++
Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas – Rates from THB 7,000++
” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort – Rates from THB 2,880+++
Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui – Rates from THB 13,500+++
W Retreat Koh Samui – Rates from THB 18,000+++
Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa – Rates from THB 6,000+++
Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort – Rates from THB 3,820+++
Sheraton Pattaya Resort – Rates from THB 4,000++
Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort – Rates from THB 3,825+++
The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket – Rates from THB 3,420+++
The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket – Rates from THB 10,000+++
Le Méridien Angkor – Rates from USD 97+++
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel – Rates from USD 85++
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers – Rates from VND 3,700,000++
Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa – Rates from VND 2,380,000++
Here’s the rate display for Le Meridien Bangkok:
The “Red Hot Deal” is displayed here as Limited Time Offer. Bit confusing.
Here’s the rate display for Le Meridien Angkor:
The rate here is the same as the 21 advance purchase rate.
Here’s the rate display for Sheraton Saigon:
The discount at this property seems to be 25% off.
It is somewhat confusing that Starwood advertises this as “Red Hot Deal”, but the rate plan is called Limited Time Offer.
This specific sale may end on August 3, but Starwoods tends to have these deals for Asia Pacific properties all the time.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
• Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between August 03, 2014 and March 31, 2015.
• Book online, or call the hotel directly and mention rate plan DAILY50 for room only and rate plan DAILYRB for room rates with breakfast for 2.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.