Le Club Accorhotels is offering double points for stays at any of the participating hotels in Eastern Europe between July 15 and September 14, 2014.
This offer is valid for stays in Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovenia and Bulgaria.
Note that only the base point earnings at the non-status level are doubled. This means minimum of 11% back in forms of Le Club Accorhotels points when staying at full service properties.
Accor always has number of on-going promotions. If you are planning a visit to any of the five countries listed above and going to stay at an Accor property, remember to collect these extra points too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to “Summer getaways in Eastern Europe” offer.
2. This offer is valid for any stay done between 15th July 2014 and 14th September 2014 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 15th July 2014 and 13th September 2014.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning double points in one of the participating hotels in Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia or Bulgaria.
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
10. This offer can be used only twice per member during its validity period.