United Airlines often has targeted double/triple miles offers. This time the have triple miles offer for flights within the contiguous 48 states between September 1 and October 31, 2014.
This offer is valid for ticket issued between August 21 and October 31, 2014, and the maximum number of bonus miles that you can earn is capped at 50,000.
You can access this offer on United’s website here.
Note that this offer is only valid for the following fare classes:
F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, and H.
Thanks for a LoyaltyLobby reader for forwarding this offer, as I tend to never receive any targeted offers from United.
This is a nice offer that requires the recipient to purchase rather expensive tickets to take advantage of it.
Here are the terms and conditions of this triple miles offer:
1. Only original recipients of the email invitation to the offer can register and participate in the promotion.
2. To qualify for this offer, eligible members must register through the promotion website, then purchase and complete paid qualifying flights on United or United Express® during the valid ticketing and travel periods. Registration for the promotion must take place prior to ticketing and must be completed by October 31, 2014.
3. Ticketing dates: August 21, 2014 – October 31, 2014
4. Travel dates: September 1, 2014 – October 31, 2014
5. Members can earn triple award miles on paid qualifying flight segments within the contiguous United States in published fares in F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, and H fare classes. Certain specialty tickets, including but not limited to unpublished, consolidator, group/tour and opaque fares do not qualify for this offer.
6. Triple award miles is defined as three award miles for each base mile that would otherwise be credited in connection with paid segments flown during the promotion period.
7. For this offer, a “segment” is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
8. Maximum bonus that may be earned is 50,000 award miles in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The offer is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flight segments operated by other carriers.
10. The offer is not valid on government fares.
11. Passenger must be a member of the United MileagePlus program to qualify for this offer.
12. This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
13. Bonus miles will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
14. This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
15. Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
16. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
17. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the United MileagePlus Program and/or the Premier Program, including without limitation the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements of the Premier Program, and/or the revisions of calculations (including any estimates), will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com.