Airberlin Topbonus has launched a new offer of up to 5,000 bonus miles for transactions from 5 different partners between September 1 and October 31, 2014.
You earn 1,000 bonus miles for each partner transaction for having at least transactions from two partners.
You can access this offer on Airberlin’s website here.
Here’s the bonus table:
If you don’t have Topbonus account yet, here’s what I would do:
1. Sign up for Sixt and get 1,000 bonus miles (Partner 1) (Read more here)
2. Sign up for Heinemann and get 1,000 bonus miles (Partner 2) (Read more here)
3. Leave a hotel review and get 150 miles (Partner 3) (Read more here)
4. SPG Platinum member transfer 1 mile to Airberlin (Partner 4)
+ credit one more partner transaction to the program
I will do at least one hotel review and convert one Starpoint to Airberlin miles. That is easy 2,000 Topbonus miles, although I may as well credit one Hilton stay too for minimum of 3,000 bonus miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Participation in the promotion requires a one-off registration on the promotion page. Participation in the mileage promotion is free of charge.
- Registration begins on 1 September 2014 and finishes on 31 October 2014. The registration period corresponds to the promotion period.
- During the promotion period, any registered topbonus member who purchases products or services that usually earn miles (such as a hotel stay and a car hire) from two or more different partners, will qualify for an extra miles bonus. This extra miles bonus will be credited to the topbonus member’s mileage account in addition to the usual award miles earned for the products and services purchased.
- The following extra miles bonuses will be awarded during the promotional period:
- Purchase products or services from at least 2 different partners – a total of 2,000 award miles
- Purchase products or services from at least 3 different partners – a total of 3,000 award miles
- Purchase products or services from at least 4 different partners – a total of 4,000 award miles
- Purchase products or services from at least 5 different partners – a total of 5,000 award miles
- Retrospective purchases will also earn miles given that the purchase was made by a topbonus member during the promotional period.
- E.g.: a member who registers on 28th October 2014, will receive a credit of extra miles as long as the topbonus member has purchased products or services from at least 2 different partners since 1st September 2014.
- This promotion entitles the member to additional award miles only. Additional status miles will not be granted.
- Purchases of multiple products or services from one and the same participating partner will only count once.
- The purchases must be stated during the promotional period. The awarding of extra miles is contingent not on the date of booking but on the date of the availment of the service which must be within the promotional period.
- Cancelled partner services, partner services not used by the member or partner services rebooked for a date outside the promotional period will not form part of this promotion.
- Regular topbonus award miles in connection with a partner transaction will be credited to your topbonus mileage account after availment of the partner service. Extra miles will be credited to the account at the latest by four weeks after the end of the promotion.
- In the event that your miles are not credited to your account you may request miles to be retrospectively credited to your account. Click here to have miles retrospectively credited »
- Individual partner terms and conditions relating to the collecting of miles are available atairberlin.com/partner »
- In addition to the terms and conditions for this promotion, all topbonus terms and conditions of participation also apply (these are available at airberlin.com/topbonus »)