Le Club Accorhotels has great offer for Lufthansa Miles&More member stays between September 1 and December 31, 2014.
You can earn 3,000 bonus miles per stay in addition to the 500 base miles for up to four stays during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Miles&More website here.
Note that what constitutes a stay when crediting to Miles&More is dependent of the Accor brand and the stay length per the table above.
You must have enabled the auto-conversion of points to miles to take advantage of this offer.
This is a great offer for those inexpensive MGallery or Pullman (or even Sofitel if you are able to find a cheap one) one night stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- In order to earn at least 500 award miles automatically after each qualifying stay, you must register directly online via this link or at a participating Accor hotel.
- Miles & More members, who are already members of Le Club Accorhotels and who wish to earn award Miles directly after each stay, must select Miles & More as their preferred award partner in their Le Club Accorhotels profile and choose the automatic earning function (option 2) via this link.
- A stay is defined as one night or several consecutive nights in the same hotel: one night at Sofitel, Pullman and MGallery hotels, or two nights with Mercure, SuiteNovotel, Novotel and Adagio, or four nights at ibis or ibis styles/all seasons hotels.
- Miles will be credited to your mileage account automatically approximately two weeks after your stay.
- In addition to the automatic earning function, Le Club Accorhotels’ members can also convert the points they have earned into award Miles at the ratio of 4,000 Le Club Accorhotels points = 2,000 miles.
- The general business terms and conditions of Le Club Accorhotels apply