United Airlines has a new buy MileagePlus miles at up to 100% bonus depending on the number of transactions between now and 11;59PM CET on September 4, 2014.
The minimum bonus is 35% and maximum 100% if there are at least 4,501 buyers.
You can access this offer on United’s web page here.
The bonus percentage is dependent of the number of buyers participating to this sale.
Price of a mile at 150K purchase level if the bonus:
35% is 2.79 cents each (1 – 300 transactions)
40% is 2.69 cents each (301 – 600 transactions)
45% is 2.59 cents each (601 – 900 transactions)
50% is 2.51 cents each (901 – 1200 transactions)
55% is 2.43 cents each (1201 – 1500 transactions)
60% is 2.36 cents each (1501 – 3000 transactions)
80% is 2.09 cents each (3001 – 4500 transactions)
100% is 1.89 cents each (4501 or more)
United has had similar promo earlier called “People Power”. The price of a United mile is right at the 80% or 100% bonus level, but difficult to tell if they can get enough transactions to reach those levels.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- To take advantage of this offer, you must use the order links on this page.
- Promotional offer vaild until 11:59 p.m. CT (Chicago local time) on September 4, 2014.
- Bonus miles will post to the MileagePlus account within 7 days.
- For a limited time, get a minimum of 35% bonus award miles a maximum of 100% bonus award miles when you purchase miles via the above links.
- Displayed price includes all taxes
- Minimum purchase of 5,000 miles required for this promotion.
- For Give Miles transactions, both purchased miles and bonus miles will be posted to the recipient’s mileagePlus account.
- Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 100,000 miles, and in increments of 5,000 up to a maximum of 150,000 miles.
- Purchase up to 150,000 miles per account per calendar year.
- Credit card will be billed immediately upon purchase.
- Mileage rates and other applicable fees are subject to change.
- Allow 48 hours for miles to process and post to your MileagePlus account.
- Miles are nonrefundable.
- Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier® status