Le Club Accorhotels started a promotion total of 8,000 bonus points for just 3 stays between September 16 and December 31, 2014 that I first wrote about there.
All you needed to do is to register for this offer and book between September 16 and October 5, 2014. Now, Le Club Accorhotels has, however, extended the booking deadline for those that registered for this offer until October 15 per the email received.
The number of bonus points that you earn is staggered by the table below:
– your 1st stay earns you 1,000 points in addition to your usual points,
– your 2nd stay earns you 3,000 points in addition to your usual points,
– your 3rd stay earns you 4,000 points in addition to your usual points.
Seems that it always make sense to register for these offers immediately because this is the second time that Le Club Accorhotels extends the booking window of very lucrative offer for those (not sure if all) that registered for it.
Even if you haven’t taken advantage of this offer yet there is still some time. Just register and book the three stays by October 5. You will then receive total of 8,000 bonus Le Club Accorhotels points for those stays worth of 160 euros.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Conditions of Use of the Le Club Accorhotels programme apply to the “Receive up to €160 in points” offer.
2. To enjoy this offer, the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme member must sign up by clicking on the “Sign up for the offer” button above and then follow the instructions.
3. The offer is only valid once for 3 stays per member during the offer duration, for stays between 16/09/2014 and 31/12/2014 in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme, booked between 16/09/2014 and 05/10/2014. Stays cannot be concurrent.
4. The points bonus is calculated based on Classic status, not counting points accelerators.
5. The offer enables Le Club Accorhotels loyalty programme and Accor Advantage Plus members, regardless of their status, to receive up to €160 in points for stays in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme throughout the world.
6. 2,000 points are equivalent to €40. Points are converted into euros; amounts indicated in local currency are not legally binding and are subject to change.
7. The stay must be booked online (via Accorhotels.com or one of our brand websites participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme), via our mobile applications or by calling the Accor Bookings Centre. Other booking channels are not eligible for this offer.
8. The loyalty card or member card number must be presented when booking and at hotel reception when checking in.
9. Le Club Accorhotels bonus points will be credited onto the member’s account within 28 days following departure from the hotel.
10. Within this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) booking per Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member, regardless of the number of rooms booked. A booking made by a member for several rooms will only count as one (1) stay.
11. The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club Accorhotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups.
12. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Sales conditions of reserved public rates specific to each hotel apply.