Le Club Accorhotels members can earn quadruple points for one stays at select new hotels between October 1 and November 30, 2014.
Note that there is no requirement to book any specific rate beyond points eligible one to earn the quadruple points beyond that the reservation must be made by October 31.
The terms and conditions state that you can take advantage of this promotion one time. It is unclear for me whether this is one time per hotel or you can earn quadruple points only once at one of these hotels.
Here are the participating hotels:
Aix En Provence
Le Cap D’agde
Nay Pyi Taw
There are certainly many offers out for bones Le Club Accorhotels points this fall. This is a great offer for a stay (or maybe stays) at recently opened hotels.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “New Participating Hotels x4” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 01/10/14 and 30/11/14 in one of the participating hotels (Hotel codes : 9244, 9252, 9267, 9292, 9293, 9320, 9336, 9346, 9350, 9387, 9389, 9420, 9474, 9480, 9492, 9513, 9516, 9673, 9691, 9702, 8638, 9096, 8909, 9580, 7234, 8188, 8593, 8680, 9617, 9671), and booked between 01/10/14 and 31/10/14 .
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x4 points in one of the participating hotels.
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
9. This offer can be used only once per member during its validity period.