Marriott Rewards has 48-hour Flash specials for hotels in the Asia Pacific every two weeks (started the other week).
This time you can get your first night room rate (+10% off at select hotels) as a Food and Beverage credit for stays between October 7-20, 2014.
You can access Marriott’s web page for this sale here.
Note that you are only allowed one stay per hotel and only one room at a time.
Here are the participating properties:
Here are rate display: China Hotel Guangzhou
You will not only receive the room rate as F&B credit but also 2000 bonus Marriott Rewards points!
This sale just started and I had really trouble trying to pull up this rate plan at most hotels. Could be that it is not loaded yet?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Reservations must be made exclusively on www.marriott.com via the reservation link provided on this page. Must be a member of Marriott Rewards to take advantage of this offer.
- Offer is subject to availability and applies to stays between October 7th and 20th 2014, at participating hotels in Asia Pacific.
- Offer is non-transferrable and member must stay in person.
- Only 1 room and 1 booking per Marriott Rewards account per hotel.
- Prepayment is required. Cancellations, no shows or early check out are non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Change of check-in date is allowed but must be within the same promotion period. Any extension or amendment of stay after initial booking is confirmed will be subject to availability.
- Dining credit applies for the amount of the 1st night of the room rate, excluding service charge and taxes and can only be used for the same stay.
- Dining credit cannot be used for room service (at hotel’s discretion), purchase of tobacco and in conjunction with any other promotional offers, except for Elite members F&B discount for food and beverage consumed during the same stay in the participating hotel’s restaurants.
- Dining credit can be in the form of a voucher to be given at check-in or offered as a rebate on the room folio at check-out. Member must charge the food and beverage spending to the room folio in order to enjoy this offer. Un-utilised dining credit will not be refunded.
- Dining credit cannot be exchanged for cash and has no monetary value.
- At some participating hotels, a minimum stay period is required to enjoy this benefit.
- Offer is eligible for Marriott Rewards points / miles earnings based on paid room rate and will earn room night credit towards Elite membership.
- Marriott International Inc reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. All Marriott Rewards program general terms and conditions apply.