Le Club Accorhotels members staying at hotels in Italy between October 6 and November 31, 2014, can earn double points for their stays that are booked in October 1-31.
The number of bonus points earned is calculated from Classic member earnings. Elite bonus points are not doubled.
Seems that this offer doesn’t require you to book any specific (read inflated) rate and thus the bonus points are real. You can combine this with other bonus offers that Le Club Accorhotels is currently offering.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Autumn Break in Italy” offer.
2. This offer is valid for stays between 06/10/2014 and 30/11/2014 in one of the participating hotels in Italy and booked between 1/10/2014 and 31/10/2014
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from points x 2 in all participating hotels in Italy
4. This offer is eligible to earn regular Le Club Accorhotels points as indicated in the program’s terms and conditions.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7.Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days after check out
8.For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.