Le Club Accorhotels members can get 15% off and earn triple points for stays at more than 70 ibis and ibis Styles hotel in the UK and Ireland between September 25 and February 1, 2015.
You need to book by December 31 or minimum of 15 days advance of your stay.
Note that you probably need to book the rate type that indicates 15% discount for booking in advance and triple points to be eligible for them.
This is another Accor hotel offer to keep in mind if you stay at ibis or ibis Styles hotels in the UK and Ireland and can book minimum of 15 days in advance.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the ibis & ibis Styles Advance Saver’ offer.
2. This offer is valid for any “Advance booker” stay of at least one night made between Sept 25, 2014 to Feb 1, 2015 in one of the participating hotels, and booked at least 15 days in advance of the stay date between From Sep 8, 2014 to Dec 31, 2014
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning TRIPLE points in one of the participating hotels in the UK&I -The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.”,
4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.