Le Club Accorhotels has new offer for 2,500 bonus Avios (British Airways Executive Club or Avios ones?) for each stay between October 1 and December 31, 2014.
You must have your point earning preference set to Avios, but I am not sure if this offer is only applicable for British Airways or UK Avios shopping scheme members. Both use Avios as their loyalty currency.
The graphics on the promo page has British Airways Executive Club logo, but then the terms and conditions just refer to “Avios UK Travel Rewards Programme Member (ATRPM)”.
This is a great way to earn 2,500 bonus miles PER stay for maximum of 200,000 bonus Avios during the promotional period.
If someone can figure out whether British Airways Executive Club and/or Avios members are all eligible for this offer, please leave a message below. The Accor terms and conditions are not clear and you always must distinguish between Avios (the UK shopping scheme) and BA Avios.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is an Avios UK Travel Rewards Programme Member (ATRPM) Avios terms and conditions apply.
• By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
• To be eligible for this promotion, ATRPM must enrol with Le Club Accorhotels and select Avios as their earning preference when making the necessary advanced reservation.
• All Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions on http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/pdf/terms-and-conditions.pdf
• Offer available for new bookings made between 1 October 2014 and 31 December2014 for stays from 1 October 2014 to 31 December 2014 (“Promotional Period”)
• 2500 Bonus Avios per stay up to 200,000 Avios, is applicable for stays booked and completed at the Participating Properties at any eligible booking rate. An Eligible booking rate includes all public, corporate and promotional rates, but NOT the following rates: room rates for business or leisure group reservations where the rooms are booked as part of a conference or an organised trip on a group account or settled globally (except Meeting Planner promotional offers); the “Partner Rates” tariff; room rates for crew (airline crew, shipping or other); the Accor employees’ rate and the rate for employees of partner companies and providers to the Accor Group; and tour operators rates. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same Participating Property, i.e. from check-in to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
• Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, Eligible Participant, based on double occupancy during the Promotional Period. There is no maximum on the number of stays per Eligible Participant during the Promotional Period.
• Offer is subject to availability, advanced reservation is required. Avios membership number must be quoted at the time of booking.
• Reservations can be made via accorhotels.com or the participating brand websites, or via the Accor Call Center – 0871 663 0624. (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
• Bookings need to be guaranteed by credit card
• Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions.
• Promotional Avios per stay will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s Avios account within 4-6 weeks of the stay
• This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Avios or Le Club Accorhotels offer or promotion.
• The promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
• By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
• Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.