Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new triple points offer for stays in the Asia Pacific region between November 1 and February 28, 2015.
This offer is valid for new bookings made between the same dates (November 1 and February 28, 2015). You are not required to book any specific rate, but you must register for this offer to get the triple points.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s web page here.
The following countries are participating into this offer: Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia and New Zealand.
You get 15% Classic, 16% Silver, 17% Gold and 18.5% Platinum back in form of points as a member including the triple points + elite bonus at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Sebel, Novotel, Suite Novotel and Mercure properties. You earn a lot less at limited service properties such as ibis or ibis Styles.
Accor is on roll with these promotions lately. Not a surprising as their goal is to try greater share of direct bookings and one way is to get a loyal membership base.
Let’s hope that there aren’t any more “glitches” with the promotions as was the case with the recent Air Canada Aeroplan offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Get Triple points at over 500 hotels across Asia Pacific” offer.
- This offer is valid for every eligible stay with an arrival date between 1 November 2014 and 28 February 2015 for eligible stays booked before 28 February 2015.
- Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without point acceleration
- The following Asia Pacific countries are participating in this offer:
- a. Asia: Cambodia, Greater China (including Hong Kong ,Taiwan & Macao), India, Indonesia, Japan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
b. Australia Pacific: Australia, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia, New Zealand
- You must register for the “Get Triple points” offer to qualify for the offer.
- You must book your “Get Triple points ” stay ahead of time on accorhotels.com to benefit from this offer.
- You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
- Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
- The offer is available for multiple stays within the campaign duration.
- This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Your points will be credited on your account from 10 days after your Check-out date.
- In cases of conflicting terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in English have priority.