Thai Airways has very interesting lifestyle award available for just 9,900 Royal Orchid Plus miles.
You can get one hour of real flight simulator time with a simulator specialist.
You can access thus offer on Thai’s website here.
Note that there are some terms and conditions associated with this offer. The flight simulator is only available during weekdays business hours.
How to redeem Non-Pilot Simulator Visit:
- Member must make a reservation at least 3 working days in advance. To make a booking, please call 02 545 3622 between the hours of 08.30 – 16.30 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the confirmation has been made with Flight Simulator Operation Department, member then need to complete the redemption process through Royal Orchid Plus website at www.thaiairways.com/rop. Member must log into their account and go to Lifestyle Redemption
- Once the online award redemption has been completed, mileage will be deducted from member’s account and an eCertificate will be sent to the email address in the member’s profile. Please note mileage re-credit is not allowed.
- Duration of the visit: Approximately 1 hour accompanied by a simulator specialist.
- Flight Simulation session times can be requested from 08.30 – 16.30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays. Due to crew training, session times are subject to change at THAI’s discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, the Flight Simulator Operation Department must be informed at least 1 working day in advance. Rebooking may be made 1 time within 3 months after the original booking.
- Flight Simulation is held at the Thai Airways International Head Office, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Bangkok, located in Building 5.
These real flight simulators are expensive and the hourly rate for renting them is in excess of $1K+. Getting a real experience for less than 10K Thai miles is a deal IF you are into these flight simulators.
Here are the terms and conditions associated with this offer:
- Redemption of award item is subject to availability. THAI reserves the right to postpone the visit, in case flight training is required.
- Member can redeem for own-self or their nominee only, with a maximum of 3 persons per visit.
- The minimum age is 12 years. Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Member must be in good health and free from heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, pregnancy or other health conditions.
- Proper attire should be worn.
- Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notification in advance.
- Once redemption has been completed mileage re-credit is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Award item must be used within the award usage period, or else will be forfeited.
- For inquiries and bookings, please contact Flight Simulator Operation Department Tel. 02 545 3622 from the hours of 08.30 – 16.30, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.