Emirates has launched new up to triple Skywards miles offer for flights on Virgin America between November 5 and February 28, 2015.
You earn double miles for flights on economy and triple for Main Cabin Select (premium economy) and first class.
You can access and register for this offer on Emirates website here.
Note that the purchase of flights must occur between November and December 19, 2014. You wont earn bonus miles for flights taken between December 20 and January 6, 2015.
The terms and conditions also refer to round trips and that the entire journey must be completed during the promotional dates.
Emirates has frequent flier partnerships in place with Alaska, JetBlue and Virgin America to feed their US flights.
This is a nice bonus for Emirates frequent fliers that have trips coming up on Virgin America during the promotional period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The ‘Virgin America Bonus Skywards Miles’ promotion is open to all Emirates Skywards members who:
- Purchase and complete issuance of a revenue ticket in Main Cabin, Main Cabin Select and First Class on a flight operated by Virgin America between November 5 and December 19, 2014.
- Complete their entire journey between 00:01 on November 5, 2014 and 23:59 hours PST on February 28, 2015.
- Blackout dates apply between December 20, 2014 and January 6, 2015.
- Have registered for the promotion through emirates.com. Registration must occur before travel commences.
- The bonus applicable for this promotion is as follows:
VIRGIN AMERICA CABINS BOOKING CLASS % ACCRUAL Main Cabin I, M, U, E, H, B, V 100% bonus on base Miles Main Cabin Select Z, Q, W 200% bonus on base Miles First Class D, C, J
- To qualify for the promotion, the journey must be a round trip on a Virgin America marketed and operated flight.
- Members must allow at least 30 days for their Skywards Miles to be credited to their account.
- Standard Emirates Skywards Program Rules apply.