Qatar Airways has launched new Business Class Companion 2-for-1 fare sale from most of their markets
These fares are valid for ticketing until November 28, 2014, for travel between December 1 – March 26, 2015 (blackout dates apply).
You can access Qatar Airways global sale page for this offer here.
Here are links to country specific sale pages:
Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, and Yemen.
Here are some fare examples from Norway:
Here are some fare examples from Italy (per passenger):
Here are some fare examples from UK:
Here are some fare examples from Thailand:
Some of these 2-4-1 fares are very attractive especially from competitive markets. Obviously, the requirement of companion travel means that these cannot be used for business travel.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 23rd-28th November 2014
- Travel period: 1st December 2014 – 26th March 2015. All travel must be completed by 26th March 2015.
- Applicable only for 2 to 8 customers travelling together in the same booking in Business Class, including child or infant occupying a seat. Infant not occupying a seat is excluded. No child or infant discounts apply on the offer. To be eligible for this offer, child or infant needs to be booked as adults.
- All customers must travel together on all sectors of the journey.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Discount applies to Business Class return tickets to select destinations. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable. Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: I for Business Class travel and A for First Class travel.
- Minimum stay: 4 days
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil and Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a penalty of USD 750 and KRW 300,000 respectively, and for travel originating from Iran where cancellations are refundable at a penalty of USD 300. Changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 300 on top of any fare differences. The ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable in case of no-show.
- Weekend surcharges may apply.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only.
- Different sales period and terms might apply for different origins. Please check the respective country sites for more details.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
Bonus Qmiles Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid only for main members and not family members.
- To be eligible for Bonus Qmiles, members need to:
– Log into their account online at qmiles.com, select “My Offers” on their dashboard menu and register at least 24 hours before travel.
– Ensure they quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in so Qmiles are automatically credited to their account.
- Bonus Qmiles are calculated over Base Qmiles and credited on flown sectors.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
- This offer may not be used in combination with any other offer.