Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) has launched Select Member Exclusives for the fifth time for targeted members.
These targeted offers are valid for stays between December 1 and March 1, 2015. Note that award or Cash + Points stays are not eligible.
You can access and check your eligibility on Starwood’s website here.
Here are the different offers:
– Double elite qualifying nights & stays
– 25% off category 1-5 Starpoints redemption
– SPG Gold status after 2 stays
– 2,000 bonus Starpoints after every 2 stays for maximum of 6,000 points after 6 stays
– 3,000 bonus Starpoints after every 3 stays for maximum of 9,000 points after 9 stays
– 4,000 bonus Starpoints after every 4 stays for maximum of 12,000 points after 12 stays
– 5,000 bonus Starpoints after every 5 stays for maximum of 15,000 points after 15 stays
– 6,000 bonus Starpoints after every 6 stays for maximum of 18,000 points after 18 stays
– 7,000 bonus Starpoints after every 7 stays for maximum of 21,000 points after 21 stays
If your targeted offer is not on the list, please email me link to the promo terms and conditions.
It is interesting that SPG launched new offer less than a month after their previous one. They must be running some tests, how these affect targeted members’ stays.
My SPG Platinum account has never been targeted to any of these offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of the double stays/nights offer:
Selected eligible members must register by January 31, 2015, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Member will earn double elite qualifying nights and stays at any of the more than 1,200 SPG® participating properties between December 1, 2014, and March 1, 2015, but only after registration occurs. Promotion is not retroactive for nights/stays completed before registration. Non SPG participating properties can be found at spg.com under the program terms and conditions, section 1.2. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account after registration. A qualifying rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints® in the Starwood Preferred Guest program. A description of a qualifying rate can be found at spg.com. Eligible nights will be counted based on the actual night they occur, while eligible stays will be tracked by the date member checks in and not the date the member checks out. Free Night Awards and Cash & Point stays and nights are not eligible as part of this promotion. The bonus elite qualifying nights that post to the member’s account as result of the offer will not count towardSPG Lifetime™ status nights requirements. Members upgraded to elite status solely as a result of the bonus elite qualifying stays or nights posted will not have a year of elite status count toward SPG Lifetime qualification, unless the member achieves the typical required stays and nights needed for elite status. This offer is not combinable with any other stay or night acceleration offers.