Although Copa’s use of United’s MileagePlus is coming to an end starting on July 1, 2015 (read more here), there is a new promo for double miles to/from Campinas.
The offer is valid for tickets issued between November 25 and January 10, 2015, for flights taken December 10 to January 10, 2015.
You must register for this offer and can do it here.
The Campinas airport, close to Sao Paulo, is the hub for Azul (founded by the same guy who was behind of JetBlue) that is also a partner of MileagePlus. This is a nice offer for those that plan to tale Copa flight(s) to from Campinas during the double miles offer period.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid only for MileagePlus members.
- To qualify for the offer, register on united.com, then purchase and complete a paid qualifying international roundtrip flight between any Copa Airlines destination and Campinas, Brazil (VCP) on Copa Airlines. Flights connecting through the Hub of the Americas in Panamá qualify for the offer.
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased through copa.com, our reservation center, Copa Airlines city ticket offices or travel agencies between November 25, 2014, and January 10, 2015, for travel between any Copa Airlines destination and Campinas, Brazil, between December 10, 2014, and January 10, 2015.
- On paid qualifying flights, members can earn double award miles on base miles earned for travel in C, D, Y, B, M, H, Q, K, V, U, S, W, E, L, T and N fare classes.
- Double award miles are defined as two award miles for each mile flown during the promotion period.
- This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying segments (PQS), Premier qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- Offer is not valid on Copa Airlines- or Copa Airlines Colombia-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Offer is not combinable.
- You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The member’s MileagePlus account number must be included on each reservation and flight activity must be posted to the member’s account in order to qualify for this offer.
- Award travel is not eligible for the offer.
- Bonus miles will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Bonus miles are nontransferable.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com/mileageplus.