Shangri-La has brought back its Less-Is-More 25% to 40% award discount using Golden Circle points for stays between December 10 – February 28, 2015.
You get 25% off standard rooms, 30% off club rooms and 40% off executive suites during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Shangri-La’s website here.
Note that the following hotels are excluded from this offer:
Shangri-La Hotels in Sydney, Harbin, Tokyo, Boracay Resort & Spa, Cebu, Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa and Chiang Mai.
Now that I have followed Golden Circle program more closely, seems that they have these Less-Is-More award discount promotions several times a year. Good time to redeem for fewer points than usually.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The offer is valid for Room Award redemption stay in the Standard Room, Horizon/Traders Club Room and Executive Suite at any Shangri-La hotel, Kerry hotel, Traders hotel and Hotel Jen, excluding Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, Shangri-La Hotel, Harbin, Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa and Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai.
- Redemption booking must be made from noon on 10 December 2014 to noon on 27 February 2015 (Hong Kong Time) for stays from 10 December 2014 2014 to 28 February 2015.
- Room Award redemption can be made through the Golden Circle website, via the Golden Circle Member Services, or upon check-in at Hotel Reception. The offer is subject to availability at the time of redemption. Black-out dates apply.
- Only qualifying spending during the stay charged to the room account is eligible to earn GC Award Points.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
- Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.