Le Club Accorhotels has launched new triple points offer for stays at participating Novotel hotels in Italy.
Member that book between December 10 and January 31 for stays between December 16 and February 28, 2015, earn triple points.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is only valid for Le Club Accorhotels Silver, Gold and Platinum members. The offer doesn’t require you to book any other than points qualifying rate to earn the bonus points.
Here are the participating hotels:
Accor is advertising this offer as getting 10% off of lunch or dinner, but the main point for me is the triple points that elite members can earn.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Novotel Dine&Earn” offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from “16/12/2014” and “28/2/2015” in one of the participating Novotel hotels in “Italy” and booked between “10/12/2014” and “31/01/2015”.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, with Silver, Gold and Platinum status, to benefit from earning points x3 in one of the participating Novotel hotels in Italy and to receive a 10% discount on the winter menu of Novotelcafè for lunch or dinner (no breakfast).
4. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via call-center. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. In particular this offer cannot be combines with the “Southern Europe offer”.
9. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.