Marriott Rewards has now enabled the registration for the Spring 2015 MegaBonus that is valid for stays between February 1 – April 30, 2015.
As has always been the case with these MegaBonus promotions, Marriott has launched several targeted offers based on your stay history.
You can access Marriott’s web page and register for this offer here. The registration for this offer closes on March 31, 2015.
Please note that there are other targeted offers beyond the five listed below. If your offer is different, please click the Terms and Conditions link and email me the link from the pop up window that opens up. I will update this list with additional promotions.
READ MORE: Marriott Point & Rate Promotions
Here are the five offers:
– 2,500 bonus points per stay starting from the second stay for up to 25,000 bonus points (this is the base offer)
– 5,000 bonus points on the second stay and 2,500 bonus points on subsequent stays for up to 25,000 bonus points
– 2,000 bonus points starting from the second stay for up to 24,000 bonus points
– 25,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights plus additional 2,000 bonus points per additional night for up to 45,000 bonus points
– 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights plus additional 2,000 bonus points per additional night for up to 55,000 bonus points
Marriott has traditionally allowed you to switch your targeted MegaBonus offers. You can read more about this process here: Changing Targeted Marriott Rewards MegaBonus Offers
Here are previous MegaBonus offers that I have covered on LoyaltyLobby:
Remember to email me the T&C’s link if your targeted offer is different that the five listed above.
Marriott Rewards has been extremely predictable with its promotions as of late. They do occasionally have other targeted offers that may overlap with the MegaBonus. I cover all these here on LoyaltyLobby.
Here are the terms and conditions of the base version of the Spring 2015 Marriott Reward MegaBonus:
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by March 31, 2015 will earn 2,500 bonus points on every stay, starting with their second paid stay – up to 25,000 bonus points for stays made between February 1 and April 30, 2015, at participating Marriott® properties.
- The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the qualifying stay.
- Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club and Moxy Hotels.
- Stays at select participating Protea Hotels will count toward achievement beginning February 23, 2015. For a list of participating Protea Hotels visit MarriottRewards.com/proteahotels.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- Visit Marriott Rewards MegaBonus, Marriott Rewards Customer Care or call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468), or call your local Marriott Rewards Customer Support office for complete details.