Virgin Atlantic has new awards seat sale using its Flying Club miles. You can ave 25% off of Economy to all destinations.
This offer is valid for award tickets booked and issued between January 7 -22, 2015, until the end of schedule (couldn’t find a travel by date from the T&C’s).
You can access this offer on Virgin Atlantic’s website here.
If you are lucky, you may be able to save 50% of the paid fare by issuing a non-mileage earning award ticket instead of cash one due to very high fuel surcharges that the airline assesses on most of its routes
Here are the Economy destinations and mileage required for a return trip:
This sale could probably make more sense if redeemed during high season, but then there might not be award availability at all.
Here are the terms and conditions of this award sale:
1. Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges. The exact amount will be advised at the time of booking online or via our Contact Centers.
2. Offer valid for travel in Economy Class. Little Red flights are also included. 25% discount applies to normal redemption levels only. Any existing promotion based on membership tier is excluded from the discount.
3. This offer is for full mileage reward seats only, and cannot be combined with Miles Plus Money fares.
4. CombiFares are permitted.
5. The 25% reduction in mileage offer can be booked on different routes as long as both routes are included in the promotion e.g. London – San Francisco and Los Angeles to London.
6. Once the booking has been ticketed, amending the route is not permitted.
7. Date changes can be made (normal charges apply).
8. Credit card upgrades can be applied to this offer.
9. All Virgin Atlantic Reward seat travel is strictly subject to availability. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates e.g. Weekends, school and public holidays.
10. Passengers are not entitled to earn Flying Club miles or tier points.