Starwood has a new up to 50% off limited time sale for stays in Greater China that are booked by January 25, 2015.
The offer is valid for stays in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
You can access this offer on Starwood’s website here.
Note that the sale is UP TO 50% off. You will likely find that the price is a lot less off than that at most properties.
Here are price displays for midweek stays in March
Sheraton Hong Kong
Le Royal Meridien Shanghai
You can usually save 10% to 30% off of the lowest other rates when booking during these up to 50% off sales.
The Le Royal Meridien Shanghai has this rate plan only loaded for the Junior Suite for the date I was searching for.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Greater China.
- Late checkout will subject to hotel availability and individual hotel late check out policies.
- Offer is valid for stays booked before 25 Jan 2015.
- Book online, call your travel professional, or call 400 890 3588 and ask for rate plan DAILY50 or DAILYRB.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.