Turkish Airlines has released its 25% off awards for February 1 – March 31, 2015, period.
You can have one stopover and open jaw on Turkish Airlines issued award tickets. The travel must be completed during the offer period for these discounted award tickets.
You can access this offer on Turkish Airlines website here.
Here are the discounted destinations:
If you are planning to use Miles&Smiles miles for any of these destinations during the months of February and March, you can save 25% of the number of miles needed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Promotion will include the award tickets which are issued as of 23.01.2015.
- Promotional award tickets shall be issued for travels between 01 February 2015– 31 March 2015 and travel must be completed between these dates .
- The validity of the award tickets will be restricted by 31 March 2015.
- This promotion is valid for all Miles&Smiles award tickets, companion tickets and upgrades
- The promotion is valid for all Turkish Airlines capacity controlled and seat guaranteed all economy and busıness reservation classes. Furthermore promotion is valid for comfort class on applicable destinations.
- The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights and Anadolujet flight. Promotion is not permitted on codeshare flights (tk8000) and for the award tickets issued for the star alliance member airline flights.
- Promotion will be applied for all flights from/to Turkey and from/to abroad on the routes stated.
- The routes within different award regions cannot be combined
- Return flight can be done from different cities in condition within the same award region.
- All rebooking and reroutings can be applied within the same route and class until 31 March 2015. No changes is permitted for travels after 31 March 2015. Mileage refund can be done within 1 year after the ticket issuance date. Any mileage refunds, rebookings and re-routings are subject to penalty.
- One open jaw and one stopover is permitted either on the outbound or on the return segment.
- Tickets can not be issued open.
- The general conditions applied in Miles&Smiles award tickets are also applicable for award tickets issued in this campaign.
- Taxes must be paid while ticketing.