Le Club Accorhotels has launched a triple points offer for a stay in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
You earn triple points for a stay that is booked between January 19 – March 31 that is consumed between January 20 and March 31, 2015.
You must register for this offer and you can do it here.
Note that, although the terms and conditions are bit unclear, it appears that you can only earn the bonus one time.
This offer doesn’t require you to book any specific rate beyond a point qualifying one to take advantage of it.
This is a great offer to jump start your point earnings in early 2015. You should try to apply it for the most expensive stay that you have during the offer period in any of the three participating countries.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “High Three – Triple your points in Germany, Austria and Switzerland” offer.
2. In order to benefit from this offer it is mandatory to subscribe once via this dedicated link:
German version: http://www.accorhotels.com/de/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-37661-hotel-angebot.shtml
English version: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-37661-hotel-offer.shtml
3. This offer is valid for a stay between 20/01/2015 and 31/03/2015 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and booked between 19/01/2015 and 31/03/2015.
4. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning triple (x3) bonus points in one of the participating hotels Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
5. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites, via the accorhotels.com application or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
9. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.