Starwood has launched new breakfast inclusive 35% off room rate sale for stays in Hawaii and French Polynesia until June 30, 2015.
You need to make the booking using rate plan SPG35SPC and book the rate associated with this offer.
You can access this sale on Starwood’s website here.
Note that there could be lower rates and sometimes the “full rate” that this discount is deducted from is rather high.
Worth checking the prices of participating properties if you are planning a trip to Hawaii or French Polynesia by the end of June.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
• Offer is available to Starwood Preferred Guest® members only.
• Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii and French Polynesia.
• Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by June 30, 2015.
• Book online, call your travel professional, or call and mention RATE PLAN SPG35SPC.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.