Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new double points offer for weekend stays of 3 nights in South America that are consumed between February 1 – March 31, 2015, and booked within the month of February.
Members are also eligible to get up to 50% off of their weekend stays, although this is an on-going offer (read more here).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that this offer is valid at more than 200 participating hotels in the region and it doesn’t appear that you are required to book any specific rate.
Getting double points is always nice and the Accor’s weekend discount for program members in South America is a great way to save on your stays there (I will be in the region for 3 weeks starting next Monday).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general conditions Le Club Accorhotels apply to offer “Your weekend stay with 50% off and 2x points!”
2. This offer is valid for bookings from 01/02/2015 to 28/02/2015 and stays from 01/02/2015 to 31/03/2015.
3. The bonus points are calculated on the basis of points accumulated by the member based on the status “Classic” without point acceleration.
4. Make your reservation in advance (bonus just for booking online or through the call center)
5. The member must provide the number of their loyalty card or membership number when booking, besides presenting their card at the front desk at check-in.
6. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during their stay are only counted as one stay.
7. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
8. This offer is subject to hotel availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
9. Points will be credited within 10 days after the check-out of guest.
10. Subject to hotel availability
11. Offer valid for stays of at least 3 nights