Marriott Rewards has updated the list of hotels where breakfast is not guaranteed for Gold and Platinum members when the lounge is closed.
The properties above will give you 1,000 bonus points per night instead. The New York Marriott Brooklyn Bridge was added to the list this past week.
You can access Marriott’s terms and conditions here.
READ MORE: Pros and Cons of Marriott Rewards
Here’s the list of hotels that have opted out from the continental breakfast for Gold and Platinum members when the lounge is closed and are offering 1,000 bonus points per night instead:
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- New Orleans Marriott
- Renaissance Time Square
- Boston Marriott Long Wharf
- New York Marriott East Side
- San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- JW Marriott Washington DC
- New York Marriott Marquis
- The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- JW Marriott Essex House, New York City
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57
- New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
Just cannot understand why it is so difficult for these few properties to offer restaurant breakfast when their lounge is closed?