Le Club Accorhotels has a sale going on in Brazil for stays between February 13 – 18, 2015, that are booked by this Friday.
The prices of participating hotels are set by Accor and starts at just $77.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
I am actually typing this away from the Marriott Executive Apartments in Sao Paulo and will fly to Salvador da Bahia on Friday for a five nights at the Sheraton during the carnival.
If you happen to be in Brazil over this holiday period and still looking for a hotel, it can make sense to check the prices under this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
– Offer subjected to sales conditions and availability of rooms on each participant hotel for this offer. Check hotel´s conditions of sale upon booking.
– Offer valid for Mercure, Novotel hotels and Adagio Aparthotels participating on the offer, for stays between 4 and 5 nights.
– Booking period: 01/19/2015 to 02/13/2015
– Staying period: 02/13/2015 to 02/18/2015
– Breakfast included for Mercure and Novotel hotels participating on the offer.
– Rate is pre-paid, non-refundable, non-cancellable or alterable.
– Rates, no tax included, for hotels and aparthotels participating on the offer:
For all São Paulo participating hotels, aparthotels and for Mercure Rio de Janeiro Nova Iguaçu: R$ 219,00 (USD 84*)
Mercure Macaé: R$ 299,00 (USD 114*)
Other destinations: R$ 199,00 (USD 77*)
*Fixed rates to Brazil destinations in Reais, conversion to US dollars according to the current exchange rate on January 20th, 2015. Rates are subjected to change due to exchange rate fluctuation.