Le Club Accorhotels has launched a new triple points promo for a stay at any of the six Accor hotels in Hong Kong.
This offer is valid for one stays that is both booked and consumed between March 1 – 31, 2015, and requires registration.
You can register for this offer here.
Note that you can only take advantage of this promotion ONCE during the offer period and that all Le Club Accorhotels point qualifying rates are eligible.
This is a nice offer that doesn’t require you to book any inflated rate to earn bonus points. You can only earn the triple points once, however.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Enjoy Triple Points in Glamorous Hong Kong” offer.
2. This offer is valid for one stay with an arrival date between 1st March 2015 and 31st March 2015 for stays and booked between 1st March 2015 and 31st March 2015.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members and Accor Advantage Plus members, regardless of their status, to be entitled to the chance for triple points.
4. The offer is valid only once per member during its validity period.
5. Triple points are credited to member’s account without point acceleration. The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status.
6. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line (on accorhotels.com or websites of participating brands) or via call centers to benefit from this offer.
7. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
8. Your points will be credited on your account within 10 days after your Check-out date
9. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
10. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.