Etihad Airways has launched a new Guest Gold status match campaign that is valid until March 15, 2015.
Member that have Gold status or higher with competing airlines can apply for an Etihad Guest Gold status.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
Here’s what you need to do:
To receive your Etihad Guest Gold card, follow these simple steps:
- Existing Etihad Guest members: Send us a scanned copy of your Gold card with another airline loyalty programme, copy of your latest miles statement along with your Etihad Guest membership number toEYGCorporate@etihad.ae
- Non-Etihad Guest members: Send us a scanned copy of your Gold card with another airline loyalty programme, copy of your latest miles statement along with your full name, email ID, date of birth, physical address and telephone number to EYGCorporate@etihad.ae
Here are some Etihad Guest Gold status benefits:
- 50% Extra Bonus Miles – Enjoy 50% additional Etihad guest miles in every flight you take on Etihad Airways
- Extra Baggage Allowance – Enjoy 15 kilos additional baggage allowance on all applicable flights*
- Enhanced Lounge Access – You and a guest are invited to enjoy our luxurious Business Class Lounges before you fly across our network
- Guaranteed seats – If you make a booking at least 24 hours in advance, we will guarantee you an Economy Class seat on an Etihad Airways flight of your choice – even if the flight is fully booked.
- Fast-Track Access – Upon arrival at your destination, skip the queue at border control to enjoy a speedy exit*
Etihad again can pick and choose (like they have done previously) who they match. Seems that this offer may be targeted towards the US audience this time.
You have nothing to lose by applying for the match, however.
Etihad Airways is buying minority stakes left and right and Etihad Guest Gold benefits apply with many of the partner airlines.
Remember to email me if you Etihad Guest Gold status match was successful or not. I will have an updated piece about this month in the coming weeks.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Only a limited number of Gold cards will be issued and Etihad Guest reserves the right to select the successful applicants. All applications should be received before 15 March 2015. This tier match promotion does not extend to members of the frequent flyer programmmes of Etihad Airways Partners (Air Lingus, airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways) & Virgin Australia. Only gold cards with airline loyalty programmes will be considered. If the requested documents are not clear or in case of incomplete personal details your application will not be processed. Any decision towards acceptance/rejection of any application received remains exclusively with Etihad Guest. This offer is for existing Etihad Guest base, silver and non-Etihad Guest members. Current Etihad Guest miles balance for existing base, silver members will be carried forward at the time of upgrade to Etihad Guest Gold. Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without any prior notice.